Polaris 2018 Sportsman® 850
2018 Sportsman® 850 for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
78HP OF PURPOSE-BUILT POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to rip through the trails or get more done around your home and property.
- High-output 78 HP ProStar® 850 Twin EFI engine with single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
SUSPENSION & HANDLING
INDUSTRY'S ONLY ROLLED INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) to keep you planted on all four tires in tight turns.
- 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Sport performance chassis to maximize usable ground clearance.
- Sport-inspired Rider Active Design for 30% better sightlines.
- NEW! Improved Engine Braking System (EBS) to keep your speed decelerations smooth and consistent.
PAYLOAD & TOWING
GET TO WORK WITH MASSIVE PAYLOAD & TOWING
The Sportsman 850 delivers massive payload and towing capacity to tackle the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 575 lbs. payload capacity.
- Steel reinforced utility rack system with 360 lb. capacity.
- Over 8 gallons of integrated front & rear storage.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
DURABLE. RELIABLE. BUILT TO LAST
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman 850 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Strong ductile steel pinion cover for a more durable front differential.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Active Descent Control
|Drive System Type
||True On-Demand AWD/2WD
|Engine Braking System (EBS)
||ProStar 850cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||771 lb (351 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
||5.25 gal (19.9 L)
||11.5 in (29 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75 in (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
||575 lb (261 kg )
||37 in (94 cm)
||53 in (134.6 cm)
||Single Lever 3-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
||Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
||Lock & Ride, 2 Cast Rack Extenders 4 Gal (15 L) Front Dry Storage 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
||High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
||Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
||All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters,
Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter,
Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
||Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights, Dual LED Brakelights/Taillights
|Other Standard Features
||Beverage & Cell Phone Holder
||High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||26 x 8-14; CST
||26 x 10-14; CST