Polaris 2018 Sportsman® Touring XP 1000
2018 Sportsman® Touring XP 1000 for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
88HP OF PURPOSE-BUILT POWER
The Sportsman Touring XP 1000 delivers unmatched performance to rip through the trails or take on the biggest jobs around your home and property, whether you go it alone or bring a friend along for the ride.
- 88 HP ProStar® 1000 Twin EFI engine with a single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- High-performance close ratio All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- 270-degree offset crankshaft and dual balance shafts for vibration-free power.
SUSPENSION & HANDLING
THE INDUSTRY'S ONLY ROLLED INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- High-clearance constant radius arched lower A-arms.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC) to keep your speed decelerations smooth and consistent.
- Variable assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) for precise control.
PAYLOAD & HANDLING
GET TO WORK WITH MASSIVE PAYLOAD & TOWING
The Sportsman Touring XP 1000 delivers massive payload and towing capacity to tackle the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 575 lbs. payload capacity.
- Steel reinforced utility rack system with 360 lb. capacity.
- Integrated steel tie-down points to secure cargo.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
DURABLE. RELIABLE. BUILT TO LAST
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman Touring XP 1000 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Our Half Shaft Drive Axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- Scratch-resistant automotive style paint.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Active Descent Control
|Drive System Type
||High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
|Engine Braking System (EBS)
||ProStar 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||886 lb (403 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
||5.25 gal (19.9 L)
||11.25 in (28.5 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||86.5 x 47.6 x 58.25 in (219.7 x 120.9 x 147.9 cm)
||575 lb (261 kg )
||35.75 in (90.8 cm)
||57 in (144.8 cm)
||Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
||Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
||Lock & Ride, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
||Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
||Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
||All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters,
Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature,
Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, Clock, Bluetooth Connectivity, Missed Call, Missed Text,
Cell Signal Strength, Cell Battery Strength, DC Outlet
||Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
|Other Standard Features
||Dual Rear View Mirrors
||Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||26 x 9-14; PXT
||26 x 11-14; PXT