Polaris 2018 Sportsman® 6X6 570
2018 Sportsman® 6X6 570 for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
44HP OF PURPOSE-BUILT POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, take on the toughest terrain, and bring a passenger along for the big jobs.
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- Close-ratio True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
SUSPENSION & HANDLING
THE INDUSTRY'S BEST SUSPENSION & HANDLING
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you and your passenger will be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9.5” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering (EPS) for precise control.
- Aggressive 26” PXT tires.
PAYLOAD & TOWING
THE INDUSTRY'S LARGEST CARGO SYSTEM
The Sportsman 6x6 570 delivers the industry’s largest cargo system, along with massive payload and towing capacity, to help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- Industry-leading 1,115 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 800 lb. gas assist, anti-corrosive dump box with integrated box divider.
- Steel Lock & Ride® bed rails to install and remove accessories in seconds.
- 6 high-mounted box tie downs and 9 low-mounted D-rings.
- Industry-leading 6.5 gallons of integrated dry storage with 90 lbs. of carrying capacity.
DURABLE. RELIABLE. BUILT TO LAST
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman 6x6 570 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Our half shaft drive axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride racks.
- Increased life span.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Active Descent Control
|Drive System Type
||High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
|Engine Braking System (EBS)
||ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
||38 x 39 x 8 in (96.5 x 99.1 x 20.3 cm)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||1,075 lb (489 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||90 lb /800 lb (40.8 kg / 362.8 kg)
||6.75 gal (25.5 L)
||11.5 in (29 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||116 x 49 x 49 in (295 x 124.5 x 124.5 cm)
||1,115 lb (507 kg)
||37 in (94 cm)
||57 in (144.8 cm)
||84 in (213.4 cm)
||Single Lever 6-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
||Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
||6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage, Lock & Ride Dump Box Rails & Rear Racks, D-rings in Dump Box
||MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
||All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters,
Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter,
Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
||Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
||Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||26 x 8-12 PXT
||26 x 10-12 PXT