Polaris 2018 RANGER CREW® XP 900
2018 RANGER CREW® XP 900 for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
POWER TO TACKLE THE TOUGHEST JOBS
68 HP of Smooth, Reliable Power
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need tackle the big jobs and get more done around your home and property.
- Purpose designed and built 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine with high-output 68 HP.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- High Performance True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
TOWING & STORAGE
HAUL MORE. WORK HARDER. GET MORE DONE.
Best-in-Class Payload and Towing Capacity
The RANGER Crew XP 900’s massive payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 2,000 lbs towing capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Class-leading 1,750 lbs payload capacity.
- Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
- 119L enclosed storage, plus easy-to-access dash storage.
SMOOTHEST RIDE & HANDLING. REFINED COMFORT.
Designed for All-Day Riding Comfort
The RANGER Crew XP 900 delivers all-day comfort for 6 riders, with a smooth riding suspension and refined cab.
- 10" up-front dual A-arm suspension and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- 12" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Drive System Type
||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
||36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||1,612 lb (731 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
||10 gal (37.9 L)
||11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||148.5 x 61 x 76 in (377 x 155 x 193 cm)
||1,750 lb (793.8 kg)
||113 in (287 cm)
||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
|Adjustable Driver Seat
||Lock & Ride®
||Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||2,000 lb (907 kg)
||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer,
Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator,
Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
||55W low/ 60W high
||Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||26 x 9-12; PXT
||26 x 11-12; PXT