Polaris 2018 RANGER® DIESEL
2018 RANGER® DIESEL for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
THE DIESEL POWER ADVANTAGE
1028cc Kohler Diesel Engine
The RANGER Diesel is powered by a durable, heavy-duty, high-performance diesel engine, giving you the power and reliability you need to take on the biggest jobs.
- 3-cylinder, 1028cc Tier 4 Compliant overhead cam liquid cooled Kohler engine.
- Indirect injection for reduced combustion noise.
- Massive 110 amps of alternator output for ultimate accessory integration.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
TOWING & STORAGE
HAUL MORE. WORK HARDER. GET MORE DONE.
Class-Leading Payload and Towing Capacity
The RANGER Diesel’s best-in-class payload and towing capacity sets the standard for hardest working diesel performance.
- Massive 2,000 lb towing and 1,500 lb payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
- Premium PXT tires and durable rolled steel wheels for ultimate traction.
LEGENDARY SMOOTHEST RIDE & HANDLING
Designed for All-Day Riding Comfort
The RANGER Diesel is designed for all-day off-road comfort, so you can ride longer and work harder.
- 10" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel to keep the ride smooth.
- A full 12" of ground clearance to navigate the toughest terrain.
- 10" of tilt steering adjustment.
- 10 gal diesel tank with driver’s side access for easy fill-ups.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Drive System Type
||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
||36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||1,430 lb (649 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
||10 gal (37.9 L)
||12 in (30.5 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||116.5 x 60 x 76 in (296 x 152 x 193 cm)
||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
||81 in (206 cm)
||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
|Adjustable Driver Seat
||Lock & Ride®
||Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||2,000 lb (907 kg)
||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer,
Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator,
Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
||55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
||Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||25 x 10 -12; 489
||25 x 11-12; 489