Polaris GENERAL™ 1000 EPS Hunter Edition
Polaris GENERAL™ 1000 EPS Hunter Edition for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
100 HP FOR THE THRILL OF THE HUNT
The GENERAL 1000 EPS Hunter Edition is the most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever built, delivering all the power you need to track the big game.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
BEST-IN-CLASS SUSPENSION & HANDLING
You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Dual-rate springs with tuned suspension to maintain ground clearance.
PAYLOAD & TOWING
CLASS-LEADING TOWING & PAYLOAD
Whether you’re loaded down with gear for an extreme backcountry camping trip or you need to haul your trophy out of the deep woods, the GENERAL’s total payload is up to the task.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,100 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking for smooth decelerations.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day comfort for work and play.
- All-new redesigned cockpit for all-day riding and working comfort.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 23L of integrated storage, including center console storage.
SPECIALLY EQUIPPED FOR THE HUNT
p>The GENERAL 1000 EPS Hunter Edition is packed with specially engineered features to equip you for the thrill of the hunt and the ultimate off-road experience.
- Polaris Pursuit® Camo exterior.
- 2,500 lb. Polaris HD winch.
- Gun scabbard.
- Front and rear bumpers.
- Rear rack extender.
- Hand and thumb warmers.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Drive System Type
||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
|Engine Braking System (EBS)
||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
||27.5 x 43.1 x 11.6 in (69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||1,491 lb (676 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||N/A lb / 600 lb (N/A kg / 272 kg)
||9.5 gal (35.9 L)
||12 in (30.5 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||118.2 x 62.5 x 73.8 in (300 x 158.7 x 187 cm)
||1,100 lb (499 kg)
||81 in (206 cm)
||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
|Adjustable Driver Seat
||Lock & Ride®
||Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
||55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
||Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
|Unbraked Trailer Towing Capacity
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
||27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado