Commercial Worksite RS72 Extreme Duty Rotary Cutter
RS72 Extreme Duty Rotary Cutter for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
- Designed for extreme-duty applications, the Rotary Shark excels at clearing medium to heavy brush and hardwoods up to 18 cm (7 in.) in diameter.
- Direct drivetrain contains no gearbox, for improved performance, durability, and reliability.
- Four alternating bevel blades are made of 19.1-mm (0.75 in.)-thick high-grade steel in a reversible design, to provide a deep, self-clearing cut and long wear life.
- Standard pressure gauge is highly visible, allowing easy monitoring of blade load to prevent both overheating and overloading.
- Retractable forward shield moves up and away from the tree to expose entire cutting edge while protecting the operator from flying debris.
||RS72 Extreme Duty Rotary Cutter
||715 mm (28 in.)
||2174 mm (86 in.)
||1965 mm (77 in.)
||911 kg (2,008 lb.)
|Minimum Cutting Height
||76 mm (3 in.)
||1829 mm (72 in.)
||178 mm (7 in.)
||125-151 L/m (33-40 gpm)
|Required Skid Steer Lift Capacity
||998 kg (2,200 lbs.); high-flow enabled
||328D/E and 332D/E Skid Steers; 329D/E and 333D/E CTLs
||Severe-duty door (includes windshield wiper)
||Tooth stump-grinding kit (18 pieces); replacement blades (4 pieces); replacement wear-plate kit