Stihl MSA 140 C-BQ
MSA 140 C-BQ for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature
- The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Lightweight Portability
- Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- STIHL Quickstop®
- STIHL chainsaws are equipped with a chain stopping system designed to reduce the risk of injury in certain kickback situations. It is called a STIHL Quickstop® chain brake. The STIHL Quickstop® chain brake is designed to stop the rotation of the chain if activated by the operator’s hand or by inertia if the saw kicks back with sufficient force. In some working positions, the STIHL Quickstop® chain brake can be activated by inertia, stopping the chain within fractions of a second.
- Ematic™ Lubrication System
- The Ematic™ guide bar, when used with STIHL OILOMATIC® saw chain, will provide proper lubrication and less oil consumption than conventional methods. The system works because two ramps, strategically placed in the guide bar rail, help contain the flow of oil and direct all lubrication to the sliding faces of the bar and chain links as well as the rivets and driver holes, which in turn can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- STIHL Electric Brushless Motor
- Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B)
- The Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B) allows the user to adjust the tension of the chain without the use of tools. This allows for easy chain adjustment.
- Rubberized Soft Touch Handle
- Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
||2.2 kg (4.8 lbs.)
|CHAIN OIL CAPACITY
||1/4" STIHL PICCO™
||up to 45 minutes w/ AK 30
||w/ AK 30: 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs.)
|GUIDE BAR LENGTH
||30 cm (12")