Polaris 2018 Sportsman® 570 EPS Utility Edition
2018 Sportsman® 570 EPS Utility Edition for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
44HP OF PURPOSE-BUILT POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, or take on the toughest terrain.
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
SUSPENSION & HANDLING
THE INDUSTRY'S BEST SUSPENSION & HANDLING
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9.5” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 11" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- NEW! Improved Engine Braking System (EBS) to keep your speed decelerations smooth and consistent.
- Active Descent Control (ADC) on EPS models.
- Easily readable digital display.
PAYLOAD & TOWING
HEAVY DUTY FEATURES TO TACKLE THE BIG JOBS
The Sportsman 570 Utility Edition’s payload and towing capacity, along with specially engineered heavy duty features, will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 850 lbs. of front towing capacity and 1,225 lbs. of rear towing capacity.
- Haul more with 485 lbs. payload capacity and a combined 270 lbs. front & rear rack capacity.
- Steel racks with heavy duty work tray.
- Industry-leading 6.5 gallons of integrated storage.
- Front receiver for superior control and maneuverability in tight spaces.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
DURABLE. RELIABLE. BUILT TO LAST
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman 570 Utility Edition is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Our half shaft drive axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- STX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Active Descent Control
|Drive System Type
||True On-Demand AWD/2WD
|Engine Braking System (EBS)
||ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||755 lb (343 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||90 lb /180 lb (40.8 kg /81.6 kg)
||4.5 gal (17.0 L)
||11 in (27.9 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||83 x 48 x 47 in (210.8 x 121.9 x 119.4 cm)
||485 lb (220 kg)
||33.75 in (85.7 cm)
||50.5 in (128.3 cm)
||Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
||Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
||Lock & Ride, 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
||MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||Front: 850 lb (386 kg) Rear: 1,225 lb (556 kg)
||Front & Rear: Standard/1.25 in Receivers
||All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters,
Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter,
Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, Variable Speed Limiter, DC Outlet
||50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
|Other Standard Features
||Variable Low Speed Limiter, Switchable Rear 12V DC Power, Work Specific Gearing,
Steel Racks, Dual Rear Work Trays, Front Receiver Hitch, Steel Front Bumper
||Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||25 x 8-12; 489
||25 x 10-12; 489