Polaris 2018 Sportsman® 450 H.O.
2018 Sportsman® 450 H.O. for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
CAPABLE & RELIABLE 4X4 POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to take on the trails or get the job done around your home and property.
- 33 HP ProStar® engine.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) optional.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need.
SUSPENSION & HANDLING
INDUSTRY'S BEST SUSPENSION & HANDLING
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 10.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Easy-to-use single lever 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- Easily readable digital display.
PAYLOAD & TOWING
MASSIVE PAYLOAD & TOWING TO GET MORE DONE
Sportsman payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,225 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 485 lbs. payload capacity and a combined 270 lbs. front & rear rack capacity.
- Integrated durable steel tie-downs to keep everything in place.
- Industry-leading 6.5 gallons of water tight, sealed storage.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
DURABLE. RELIABLE. BUILT TO LAST.
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman 450 H.O. is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Our half shaft drive axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- STX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Active Descent Control
|Drive System Type
||True On-Demand AWD/2WD
|Engine Braking System (EBS)
||ProStar 500cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Single Cylinder
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||701 lb (318 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||90 lb /180 lb (40.8 kg /81.6 kg)
||4.5 gal (17.0 L)
||10.5 in (26.7 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||83 x 48 x 47 in (210.8 x 121.9 x 119.4 cm)
||485 lb (220 kg)
||33.25 in (84.5 cm)
||50.5 in (128.3 cm)
||Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
||Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
||Lock & Ride, 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
||MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
||Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
||All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters,
Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter,
Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
||50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
||Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||24 x 8-12; NS388