Polaris 2018 Scrambler® XP 1000
2018 Scrambler® XP 1000 for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
90HP OF BEST-IN-CLASS POWER
The world’s most powerful racing ATV delivers unmatched performance to rip through the trails or dominate the desert floor.
- 90 HP ProStar® 1000 twin EFI engine with a single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- High-performance close-ratio All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
- Sport-tuned high-mount stainless steel exhaust.
SUSPENSION & HANDLING
THE INDUSTRY'S ONLY ROLLED INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Fox Podium X Shocks with 24 position front and rear compression adjustment to dial in your ride.
- Best-in-class 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- The smoothest, most responsive variable-assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) on the market.
BUILT FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The Scrambler XP 1000 was designed and tested with all-day off-road comfort in mind.
- 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles.
- Sculpted sport seat to reduce leg fatigue and increase rider comfort.
- Front and rear racks with 75 lbs. capacity to bring your gear for a full day of riding.
DURABLE. RELIABLE. BUILT TO LAST.
The Scrambler XP 1000 is durable, reliable, and built to last. This is proven by Team UXC Racing’s success, including numerous GNCC podium appearances and finishing the Baja 1000.
- NEW! Our half shaft drive axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- Stainless steel exhaust.
- Increased life span.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Active Descent Control
|Drive System Type
||High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
|Engine Braking System (EBS)
||ProStar 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||745 lb (338 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||25 lb / 50 lb (11.3 kg / 22.7 kg)
||5.25 gal (19.9 L)
||11.5 in (29 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||82.3 x 48.6 x 48.4 in (209 x 123 x 123 cm)
||290 lb (131 kg)
||35 in (89 cm)
||53 in (134.6 cm)
||Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
||Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
||Lock & Ride, 1 Gal (4 L) Rear Storage
||Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
||Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
||Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters,
Hour Meter, Clock, Service Indicator, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator,
Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
||White LED (High/Low) , Single Rear Taillight
|Other Standard Features
||FOX Podium X Shocks
||Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||26 x 8-14; 489 II
||26 x 10-14; 489 II