Polaris 2018 Scrambler® 850
2018 Scrambler® 850 for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
CLASS-LEADING 78HP OF PURPOSE-BUILT POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to rip through the trails and speed across the desert floor.
- High-output 78 HP ProStar® 850 Twin EFI engine with single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Sport-tuned high-mount stainless steel exhaust.
- Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
SUSPENSION & HANDLING
THE INDUSTRY'S ONLY ROLLED INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Best-in-class 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Aggressive 26” CST tires with 14” steel rims.
BUILT FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The Scrambler 850 was designed and tested with all-day off-road comfort in mind.
- 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles.
- Sculpted sport seat to reduce leg fatigue and increase rider comfort.
- Front and rear racks with 75 lbs. capacity to bring your gear for a full day of riding.
DURABLE. RELIABLE BUILT TO LAST.
The Scrambler 850 is durable, reliable, and built to last. This is proven by Team UXC Racing’s success, including numerous GNCC podium appearances and finishing the Baja 1000.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- Stainless steel exhaust.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Active Descent Control
|Drive System Type
||True On-Demand AWD/2WD
|Engine Braking System (EBS)
||ProStar 850cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||735 lb (333 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||25 lb / 50 lb (11.3 kg / 22.7 kg)
||5.25 gal (19.9 L)
||11.5 in (29 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||82.3 x 48.6 x 48.4 in (209 x 123 x 123 cm)
||290 lb (131 kg)
||35 in (89 cm)
||53 in (134.6 cm)
||Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
||Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
||Lock & Ride, 1 Gal (4 L) Rear Storage
||Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
||Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
||Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters,
Hour Meter, Clock, Service Indicator, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator,
Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
||Dual 50W Hi/Low Beam Headlights, Single Rear Taillight
||Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||26 x 8-14; CST
||26 x 10-14; CST