Polaris 2018 Sportsman® X2 570 EPS
2018 Sportsman® X2 570 EPS for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
44 HP of Purpose-Built Power
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, take on the toughest terrain, and bring a passenger along for the big jobs.
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- High-performance close ratio True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for a tighter turn radius that won’t tear up your lawn.
SUSPENSION & HANDLING
The Industry’s Best Suspension & Handling
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you and your passenger will be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9.5” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 11.25" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC) to keep your speed decelerations smooth and consistent.
- Variable assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) for precise control.
PAYLOAD & TOWING
Massive Payload & Towing to Get More Done
The Sportsman X2 570 EPS payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,225 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 705 lbs. payload capacity.
- Rear dump box with 400 lb. capacity.
- Industry-leading 6.5 gallons of integrated storage.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
DURABLE. RELIABLE. BUILT TO LAST.
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman X2 570 EPS is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Our half shafts have been redesigned to increase strength by 50% at max stress.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Active Descent Control
|Drive System Type
||High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
|Engine Braking System (EBS)
||ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
||37.5 x 19.5 x 6.5 in (95 cm x 49.5 cm x 16.5 cm)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||788 lb (358 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||90 lb / 400 lb (41 kg / 180 kg)
||6.75 gal (25.5 L)
||11 in (27.9 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||89 x 48 x 48 in (218.4 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
||705 lb (320 kg)
||33.75 in (85.7 cm)
||56 in (142.2 cm)
||Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
||Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
||Lock & Ride 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage
||MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
||Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
||All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters,
Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter,
Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
||50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
||Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||25 x 8-12; 489
||25 x 10-12; 489