Polaris 2018 RANGER CREW® DIESEL
2018 RANGER CREW® DIESEL for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
THE DIESEL POWR ADVANTAGE
1028cc Kohler Diesel Engine
The RANGER Crew Diesel is powered by a durable, heavy-duty, high-performance diesel engine, giving your the power and reliability you need to take on the biggest jobs.
- 3-cylinder, 1028cc Tier 4 Compliant overhead cam liquid cooled Kohler engine.
- Indirect injection for reduced combustion noise.
- Massive 110 amps of alternator output for ultimate accessory integration.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
TOWING & STORAGE
HAUL MORE. WORK HARDER. GET MORE DONE.
Class-Leading Payload and Towing Capacity
The RANGER Crew Diesel’s best-in-class payload and towing capacity sets the standard for hardest working diesel performance. You’ll be ready to tackle the toughest with confidence and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive, class-leading 2,000 lbs towing capacity.
- Best-in-class 1,500 lbs payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
LEGENDARY SMOOTHEST RIDE & HANDLING
6-Person All-Day Riding Comfort
The RANGER Crew Diesel is designed for all-day off-road comfort, so you can ride longer, work harder, and bring enough hands for the big jobs.
- 10" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel to keep the ride smooth.
- 11.3" ground clearance to navigate the toughest terrain.
- 10" of tilt steering adjustment.
- Ideal seat height and wide foot clearance.
- 10 gal diesel tank with driver’s side access for easy fill-ups.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Drive System Type
||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
||36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||1,688 lb (765.5 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
||10 gal (37.9 L)
||11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||148.5 x 61 x 76 in (377 x 155 x 193 cm)
||1,750 lb (793.8 kg)
||113 in (287 cm)
||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
|Adjustable Driver Seat
||Lock & Ride®
||Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||2,000 lb (907 kg)
||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer,
Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator,
Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
||55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
||Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||26 x 9-12; PXT
||26 x 11-12; PXT