Polaris 2018 RANGER® 500
2018 RANGER® 500 for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
POWER FOR THE TOUGH JOBS
Durable ProStar® Engine with All Wheel Drive
The RANGER 500’s durable, reliable, long-lasting engine gives you the power you need to get more done around your home and property.
- Purpose designed, built, and tuned 500cc ProStar® engine with 32 HP.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
TOWING & STORAGE
HAUL MORE. WORK HARDER. GET MORE DONE.
Class-Leading Payload and Towing Capacity
The RANGER 500’s class-leading payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs of towing capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
COMFORTABLE RIDE & HANDLING
Designed for All-Day Riding Comfort
The RANGER 500 is designed for all-day off-road riding comfort.
- Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Drive System Type
||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
||4-Stroke Single Cylinder
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
||32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)
||1,065 lb (483 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)
||9 gal (34.1 L)
||10 in (25.4 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||110 x 58 x 73 in (279 x 147 x 185 cm)
||1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
||73 in (185.4 cm)
||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
|Adjustable Driver Seat
||Lock & Ride®
||MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
||50W Headlight, LED Tail
||Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||25 x 8-12; 489
||25 x 10-12; 489