Polaris 2018 Polaris GENERAL™ 1000 EPS Deluxe
2018 Polaris GENERAL™ 1000 EPS Deluxe for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
TAKE CHARGE WITH THE INDUSTRY BEST 100 HP
Meet the industry’s most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever, delivering all the power you need for a day dominating the trails or working on your property.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
BEST IN CLASS SUSUPENSION & HANDLING
You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Dual-rate springs with tuned suspension to maintain ground clearance.
- 3 position FOX Podium Shocks to tune-in to the ultimate suspension for any riding.
PAYLOAD & TOWING
CLASS LEADING TOWING & PAYLOAD
The serious work ethic you need to haul, pull, and power through the biggest jobs.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,100 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking and Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day comfort for work and play.
- All-new redesigned cockpit for all-day riding and working comfort.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 23L of integrated storage, including center console storage.
DELUXE FEATURES FOR THE TRAIL & WORK
The GENERAL 1000 EPS Deluxe Edition delivers premium features to dominate the trails and tackle the toughest jobs.
Premium plus these additional features:
- FOX Podium x 2.0 QS3 shocks
- Poly Sport Roof to keep you protected
- Sport Low profile front bumper
- 4,500lb Polaris(R) HD Winch
- MTX(R) Premium Soundbar
- Bluetooth(R) Connectivity Factory-installed Convex Rear View Mirror
|Engine & Drivetrain
|Drive System Type
||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
|Engine Braking System (EBS)
||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
||27.5 x 43.1 x 11.6 in (69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm)
|Estimated Dry Weight
||1,544 lb (700 kg)
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity
||N/A lb / 600 lb (N/A kg / 272 kg)
||9.5 gal (35.9 L)
||12 in (30.5 cm)
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
||118.2 x 62.5 x 75 in (300 x 158.7 x 190.5 cm)
||1,100 lb (499 kg)
||81 in (206 cm)
||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
|Adjustable Driver Seat
||Lock & Ride®
||Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
|Hitch Towing Rating
||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock,
Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature,
Volt Meter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder,
User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
||55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
||Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
|Unbraked Trailer Towing Capacity
|Tires / Wheels
|Electronic Power Steering
||27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
||27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado