Commercial Worksite NF44 Nursery Fork
NF44 Nursery Fork for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
- Easily and effortlessly transport balled and burlapped trees or container stock up to 44 in. (1118 mm) in diameter as well as large rocks and light boulders.
- Third-function hydraulic-actuated arm that swings open and closed works in conjunction with stationary arm to pick up a variety of objects.
- 6 in. (152 mm) tread plate allows the arms to firmly grasp root balls, nursery pots, container boxes, or landscape rocks.
- versatile Quik-Tatch system enables hook-up and release in only seconds.
- Clean, simple tine design provides virtually unrestricted visibility forward and to the sides.