Commercial Worksite AB43 Bale Spears
AB43 Bale Spears for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
- Offering optimal rigidity and capacity, these new John Deere bale spears are built for a long working life and designed for the loading, carrying, and stacking of baled organic materials typically used for livestock feed and bedding in agricultural applications.
- Round bale spears are replaceable and come in three different configurations of single, dual, or triple to help match numerous bale-handling applications.
- Low-profile design provides unrestricted visibility to the bale spear and tine tips.
- Square bale tines are retained with bolts and round bale tines are retained with cross-bolts, making both styles easy to replace.
- Quick-Tatch mounting provides quick and easy hookup and removal.