Commercial Worksite MH60C Mulching Head
MH60C Mulching Head for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
- Remove up to 8 in. trees and 12-in. stumps. Shred underbrush and woody materials into beneficial mulch in just minutes.
- Severe-duty design utilizes oversize 2.5 in. sealed rotor bearings and double carbide-tipped teeth for long term durability. Heavy-duty push bar is useful for toppling tress or brush, and helps protect the carrier.
- Two-speed hydraulic system utilizes available horsepower. When preset pressure level is attained, the motor automatically shifts to a higher displacement, increasing torque for reduced stalling and faster rotor speed recovery. Prominently positioned gauge lets an operator easily monitor hydraulic operating pressure for additional efficiency.
- Hydraulic brake stops the rotor in less than 10 seconds, eliminating the "freewheeling" common with other designs.
- Optional hydraulic cooler is available for operation in high-ambient temperature conditions
- With a 60-in. opening and 30 teeth, high-capacity rotor takes big bites out of trees and stumps. Rotor is balanced to deliver superior large-material knockdown and shredding performance. Also works well below soil level for chewing out stumps.
- Smooth rotor reduces material drag and horsepower requirements. Internal counter-combs help shatter incoming material, creating a finer mulch.
- Optional hydraulically operated mulching plate retains material within the shroud of maximum material shredding.
||MH60C Mulching Head
||1880 mm (74 in.)
|Maximum Cutting Width
||1524 mm (60 in.)
||1452 (57 in.)
||1550 mm (61 in.)
||1118 kg (2,465 lb.)
||125-144 lpm (33-38 gpm)
|Maximum Hydraulic Pressure
|Number of Cutting Tools
||30 double-carbide tipped
326D/E, 328D/E, and 332D/E, Skid Steers; 329D/E, and 333D/E Compact Track Loaders