Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Track Loader
RT250 GEN:3 Track Loader for sale at Wm Nobbe & Co. St. Louis, Missouri. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Albion, Benton, Flora, Jerseyville, Marion, Norris City, Steeleville, Waterloo, Waterloo, Wayne City, IL, and Farmington, Scott City, St. Charles, and Ste. Genevieve, MO.
Double tap to zoom
The Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up to be the top performing machine on the jobsite.
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the new RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in all-day productivity on the jobsite.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket. Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls on the RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loaders are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Electro-hydraulic joystick controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort and controllability. They are also not affected during cold weather operation.
- Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO and dual hand (H-pattern) controls.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
- Standard Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings include:
- Joystick Sensitivity
- Position Reaction
- Engine Response
- Pump Swash Plate Position
- Optional HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
The Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
The Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency and AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
- Powerful drive motors deliver superior pushing power to the tracks.
- Internal drive motor plumbing protects hoses, tubes and fittings from damage resulting from debris or objects in the track area.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Optional Hydraglide™ system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
The Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is available with your choice of two attachment mounting systems designed to enhance jobsite efficiency.
- All-Tach® system manually engages and disengages with a single lever.
- Power-A-Tach® system allows for attachment changes electronically at the push of a button, further enhancing jobsite productivity.
- Both systems are compatible with all universal-style track loader attachments.
The robust lift-arm on the RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT250 GEN:3 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
- Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance.
- Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
- Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
- Patented tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.
|A Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
|B Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
|C Reach - Fully Raised
|D Dump Angle - Fully Raised
|E Dump Height - Fully Raised
|F Maximum Rollback Angle - Fully Raised
|G Overall Height at ROPS
|H Overall Length with Bucket - Standard Counterweight
|I Overall Length without Bucket - Standard Counterweight
|J Specified Height
|K Reach at Specified Height
|L Dump Angle at Specified Height
|M Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground
|N Carry Position
|O Maximum Rollback Angle at Carry Position
|P Digging Position - Below Ground
|Q Angle of Departure with Standard Counterweight
|R Ground Clearance
|S Track Gauge
|T Track Shoe Width
|U Crawler Base
|V Overall Width - Less Bucket
|W Bucket Width
|X Clearance Radius - Front With Bucket
|Z Clearance Radius - Rear with Standard Counterweight
|Maximum Rollback at Specified Height
|Angle of Approach
|Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load
|Operating Capacity at 50% Tipping Load
||Deutz/TD 3.6 Tier 4
|Gross Power @ rpm
||74.3 hp @ 2300
|Net Power @ rpm
||70.7 hp @ 2300
|Peak Torque @ rpm
||243 ft.-lbs. @ 1500
|Oil Pump Capacity
|Drawbar Pull/Tractive Effort
|Track Type/Track Rollers/Roller Type
|Bucket Breakout - Tilt Cylinder
|Bucket Breakout - Lift Cylinder
|Ground Speed - Single Speed
|Ground Speed - Two Speed
|Hydraulic Reservior Tank
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed
|High-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed
|Transmission Pump Type
||Axial Piston with Planetary Gear Box Reduction
|Cold Cranking Amps at Temperature
||950 CCA @ 0°F